Sunday, October 22, 2006

Christmas is coming!

Was playing around yesterday getting some cards ready for some StampAStacks I would like to run, and as these are Christmas cards it really got me thinking - Christmas is SO close already...it's not November yet, but we're already starting to feel that. I think it may be because the shops start plugging the Christmas decorations so early now, we see it for so many months more now.

Anyway this is one of the cards I've come up with...
Stamp sets used: Holiday Spirit, and On The Spot
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla
Inks: Sahara Sand, Ruby Red
Accessories: Ruby Red marker, red gingham ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals®

Images © Stampin Up 1990-2006

I coloured some of the circles on the background stamp with the Ruby Red marker, and also inked the small baubles individually with the marker so I could place them inside the backgroud circles.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the cards, AT ... I need to start thinking about these a bit more, I think!

Anonymous said...

Agghhh, I have paper, I have inks, I have stamps, but me can't think, LOL. This very noice AT, ta for the inspiration that I can feel a comin', eventually :-)

hugs
Wirg x x