Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Just a quickie

Just a quick little card that I made this afternoon - I think it looks very sweet...and I might just HAVE to make some more *grin*


Stamp sets used are Mostly Flowers, Floral Background stamp (love that sucker!)and the "many thanks" is from All Year CheerI
Card used is Apricot Appeal
Ink used is Pumpkin Pie (of course - this would have to be my absolute favourite Stampin' Up! colour at the moment) and Black Stazon.
I've used the slit punch to make the little semi circle closure thingo, and popped an orange eyelet into it with some gold cord.

Thanks for looking - will hopefully have more to share very shortly!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very nice Trace! It would make a nice RAK don't you think?? :D

Anonymous said...

Ooh very nice and very elegant.

You fishing for RAKs Jen? LOL.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Tracey :)

fleurie said...

that is a gorgeous card tracey

keep your eyes peeled...your RAK is on its way

Anonymous said...

I like this one - especially that slot punch. Must add it to my wish list! Thanks for sharing.

Deborah said...

Great card. Quite effective for that colour too.

Heather said...

Just checking out your blog and had to tell you how much I LOVE this card. It's beautiful!