Sunday, February 11, 2007

Scrapping! LOL


Scrapping! Not something I do very often or well - but I have to say I quite like this page heaps!

I made this while at a scrap night at PT's place - under the watchful and insightful eyes of the afore-mentioned princess, Cath, Shelee and Nic. Pretty much everything on the page has been donated LOL! Except for the Opals on the chipboard hearts, and the Stampin' Up! alphabet set and ink used for the title. (If you're interested the alpha set is Whimsical Lower, and the ink is Lavender Lace) They even taught me to sand the edges of my photos! OMG how scary was that for a non-scrapper.

Anyway, I really do love this, I think Eliza looks very sweet, and its a beautiful big photo of her - she's growing up so quickly though, those baby curls are barely there now *sob*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the flower in her hair, you've done a great job

Unknown said...

Totally love the lo, babe, well done!!!

Deborah said...

Great layout~!! Very feminine.

Yes, they grow up so quickly. Thank goodness we can photo snap them all the way. :)

Jen said...

Amazing shot Trace, this is fabbo

Sandie said...

I just luv this layout Trace, I can't believe how quickly Eliza's hair has grown....she is just yummy...luv Sandie