Thursday, February 08, 2007

This is just a quick card I made with one of my favourite sets from the Stampin' Up! catalogue , the Seaside Sketches set. I love this set because it's so easy to colour and looks just gorgeous watercoloured, the images are so sweet and pretty.


I've stamped the girls in Basic Black on Whisper White and coloured them using the Pastels and blender pens. A couple of layers of Lavender Lace and Mellow Moss - and I've distressed the edges of each layer for a bit of texture and movement. The card base is Pretty In Pink, with some Moss gingham ribbon to finish it off.

Images Copyright 1990-2007 Stampin’ Up! Created by Tracey Eaton

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I've seen that stamp used before! Still got that card too. Loved it.

Jen said...

Very sweet Tracey. I like it a lot! :)