Sunday, March 18, 2007

And the winner is.....

OMG how slack am I? (no answers from the peanut gallery please - thanks Jenni and Leonie!)

I finally got around to drawing the winner from my little SAB set contest - thanks to everyone for your wonderful comments, hints and tips - I really look forward to getting moving on all these. It also made me feel all warm and fuzzy to know that someone out there IS reading me LOL.....

Anyway without further ado.... the winner is...

TASH ALLEN

Please contact me Tash with your details and which set you'd like at auntytraci@hotmail.com

Keep reading everyone - more updates to follow soon - I'm really trying to get on top of this blogging and business thing... life has been a bit hectic lately and will be filling you all in on that soon too!

Cheers
Tracey

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was wondering when you were gonna reveal the winner AT :P
Congrats to Tash :)
Look forward to some more updates AT ;) Love seeing your work :)

Sandie said...

Good on ya Tash......way to go!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh cool thanks Tracey! will email you now

Anonymous said...

Congrats Tash!

Carol Dunstan said...

oooh, congrats Tash!

nice to know I'm not considered part of the peanut gallery...

Tracey said...

Dammit - knew I forgot a member of the gallery LOL!

Jen said...

Congrats Tash! Hmmmph peanut gallery indeed! I prefer cashews myself :P

Anonymous said...

Well done Tash -- and Im with Jen -- cashews anyday ;)

Flea