Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Stampin' Up!® NEW catalogues

They’re here! They’re here! (yes I am a little excited!)



I finally have boxes of the brand spanking new 2007-2008 Australian/NZ Idea Book and Catalogue from Stampin’ Up!® – and they’re just gorgeous. (Thank you to the wonderful Jayne who helped me out with a photo today - my camera and the light just weren't playing nicely....)

If you want to get your own copy of this little baby – full of lots and lots of new stamp sets (over 120 NEW ones), cardstock, inkpads and accessories, not to mention the 335 new samples and ideas throughout the book, just drop me a line. All my existing customers ordering one before the 20th April can have one for $10 (RRP $12.95). After this date I’m going to have to include the cost of postage in the price, and since it is so much bigger Australia Post is classing it as a small parcel – this means it will cost $6.70 to post in NSW and $9 anywhere else in the country.

So please just let me know that you want one (and who wouldn’t? - it is GORGEOUS!) and I’ll pop it in the post that same day for you. I can accept payment by direct deposit and credit card for fast postage. Don’t forget – there is over 300 brand new samples and ideas in the book too, it is such a great resource that readers of Creating Keepsakes have just voted the US version as the best Idea Book for 2007. Of course it is also available to view online from April 2 - but who can wait until then???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds very, very good.

Wirginia said...

Waahoooo, my parcel arrived today AT! Thanks heaps, now I see what you mean about the new catty, eeek, how am I gonna earn that hostess set I've already spotted, LOL. Ta matie,
hugs
Wirg

Jen said...

It's fab hey, can't wait to be able to order the new stuff!