Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Spring MINI Catalogue is all systems GO!


Yep dear patient kind wonderful readers - it's HERE! This is the cover for our wonderful Spring mini catalogue that is out - full of lots and lots of yummy stamp sets and accessories...the papers are just divine - and the punches *sigh* they are just SO useful!

If you don't yet have a copy of this and would like me to send you one - just email me, auntytraci@hotmail.com and I'll get one in the post to you that very same day - FREE!

The goodies in here are available for a limited time only - we can order them from now until the end of November - after that - they're gone cry

*sigh* it's just all so nice, I've had an awful time choosing what to get - I truly do want it all! And I thought I'd decided and then I start cruising blogs and galleries and find soooooo many more ideas for sets that I'm trying to resist! rolleyes

1 comment:

Bec Ross said...

Sorry this is off topic from your post, but I'm wondering if you could tell me how you get those smillies in your posts? I have tried putting them in my blog but can't get it to work. Love your blog by the way! :)