Monday, October 02, 2006

Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue

Finally, the first Australian mini catalogue is here

We've waited for this hotly anticipated event for 6 months now, and let me just say - the products in there are gorgeous... I'm afraid I went a little nuts, even though I was trying so hard to be restrained.... and I still have more items on my wish list!

This little beauty is chockas full of new stamp sets, scrapbooking papers (that are truly divine), brads to co-ordinate with Stampin' Up!'s exclusive colour range (as do the double-sided scrapbooking papers), and more new accessories.

If you want a copy of this catalogue, please send me an email auntytraci@hotmail.com. If you already have a copy, and NEED to order, simply email me also :) And remember, that the products in this catalogue are ONLY available for a limited time - you have until the 31st January to order from this, and then the goodies within will disappear forever!

I have to say that I had a lovely little play today with one of the sets in the catalogue Looks Like Spring and the co-ordinating punch. This is such a beautiful and versatile set I can see myself getting many years of use from this one.


Images Copyright 1990-2006 Stampin’ Up!

Cardstock: Pretty In Pink, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White Ink: Pretty In Pink, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White
Stamp sets: Looks Like Spring, Print Pattern, Much Appreciated

Other: Spring Bouquet Flower Punch, White Gel Pen

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Loving that card! It looks great. Im so in luuurrrve with my mini-catty - you evil woman you!

Tracey said...

Glad you found me PT..... and mwhahahahahaha on the catty!

Anonymous said...

Hi Aunty

Love it love it love it, that card, it's beautiful. Hmmmm I do have till the end of January 07 hmmmmm..............

hugs
Wirgie

Anonymous said...

Oh now the card is really wonder irl - thanks Trace

Cheers
Flea