Thursday, October 05, 2006

What's Up?

Thought I'd better try and post here semi regularly....

OK - its school holidays here so have DS home at the moment - and DH.....am typing this while listening to them yelling at each other - oh boy, bring on term time again! At least DS is disappearing for most of the day today - he has a tennis coaching clinic today and tomorrow, so that might help with some of the testosterone that seems to be floating around here at the moment!

So after getting him off to a lovely day of tennis, it is going to be a day of doing a few bits and pieces around here..... including some stamping of course :) I started making some swaps for the Stampin' Up! training that I'm heading to over the weekend in Canberra last night - but got a bit too weary after my day at work (more on THAT place later) so had to stop.... finishing touches today need to be made, and then they're DONE! Oh my goodness that's surprising, I really didn't expect to get them done - now a competition entry is a whole other matter, really can't see myself getting that done (and I've already seen the entry from Jayne Mercer, and its awesome!)

Anyway must go and give DD some brekkie/attention/whatever it is that she's after...... will be back later

1 comment:

Unknown said...

NOOOO!!!! What are you thinking? Don't wish away the holidays on me! I thought you were my friend!!!