Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Ooooh One day to go!!!!

Excitement is building over here in Oz - our very first retirement list is due to come out tomorrow!!!

This means the first year of Stampin' Up!® Australia is drawing to a close - and what a year its been! I've had so much fun, made lots and lots of new friends, gotten closer to some old ones, and learnt lots and lots of new and exciting things. Its been amazing!!!! I've also learnt a lot about myself, rediscovered some self confidence, and realised that there is a lot that I CAN do!

And not only do we have the retirement list coming - but that also means we have a NEW catalogue on the horizon.... I'm not sure which I'm more excited about! I can't wait to see what new stamp sets and accessories we're getting over here......

So keep your eyes peeled - the retirement list is coming soon... its oh-so-exciting - probably more so since we don't exactly know what to expect here LOL! If you live in the South west of Sydney and would like to have a 'retirement' workshop, or a 'New Catty' party contact me. If you don't live in this region but would still like a workshop please contact me and I'll be able to hook you up with someone from either mine or my sidelines teams - we cover pretty much all of Australia now *grin*.

It's just so fabulous being a Stampin' Up!® demonstrator - life is good!


All images ©Stampin' Up! 1990-2007
Stamp Sets used: Natural Beauty, French Script, Print Pattern
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White (thinking I should have used Very Vanilla - oh well!) and Apricot Appeal
Coloured using the inkpads and an Aquapainter

4 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

HELLO LOVIE! Its me again. Just reminding you that I'll have the so very set. thanks! MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Looking forward to seeing what they are retiring - does this mean the retiring sets are going to be on special? Now THAT would be great!!

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

oh, and I forgot to say OI! How come I'm not on your blog list???? Don't you love me anymore?? *waaaahhh*

Also, did you realise you are no.32 on the SBT50 blogs? YOU GO GIRL!!!

Deborah said...

Excellent card. Love the colours too.

LOL - oh yeah - how come I am not on your blog list either? Waaaaaa waaaaa.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the retiring list, and the new catalogue!