Thursday, March 01, 2007

Goodbye old friends, I have to go....

NO - not me LOL...

The retirement list from Stampin' UP! has been released! Stamp sets AND accessories! There are quite a few of my absolute favourites that are not going to make it into the new 2007-2008 Idea Book & Catalogue .

Click here to be see the list on the Stampin' Up! website - grab a cuppa and check it out - it's LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG, longer than I thought it would be.

Please remember that these retiring sets and accessories will only be available WHILE STOCKS LAST. Once they’re gone, we won’t be seeing them again *sob* . The last day for ordering the retired sets (if there are any left!) is March 31st. So if there is anything on that list that you really can’t live without, or have been putting off for whatever reasons.... contact me sooner, rather than later, to get your order in. I would really hate to see you miss out because we'd run out....

Of course there is a bright side to saying farewell to all these favourites….. there's HEAPS of room for NEW stuff in the next catalogue!

OK I'm off to pour over the list and my old catalogue and see what else I HAVE to get LOL!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I've got the crayons on my must-buy list!!!

Jan Scholl said...

Good grief! SU just got there and they are retiring stuff? I wonder if the same will retire here in the states? I have a wish list but jeez oh pete! as fast as I get a hankering for a set, its gone!

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

I've got the crayons on mine too, plus the cool cat set.

Anonymous said...

Yay I've already got the crayons, whew! Oh my that's one big list though. Okay, done my scan, sent you the list, must be good, must be good, can't have any more than that LOL.
hugs
Wirg.