Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Just a quickie....

... before I head off to bed. Have been busy cleaning and creating lately..... I think the meds are finally starting to work and I'm feeling more human and 'normal' again now - hurrah for that!

This one is a bit of a cheat - since it was one of the make and takes that we did at convention - but I just wanted to share it with you all - I love the photo that I found to pop on it - aren't they just so cute? Shame it doesn't stay like that, they're normal siblings now - annoying each other etc etc....but I still manage to find some sweet moments like this even now, and it does make my heart melt when they so obviously love each other. Especially when I see Patrick being patient and loving with her, despite the fact that 2 year old sisters can be extremely annoying to a 9 year old boy! ;)

Ok thats enough 'warm fuzzies' for now - off to bed with me!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Very cute, they must take after you?

Night Owl Designs said...

Your little girl is adorable Tracey! Great LO :o) Sephi

Wirginia said...

Hey AT, what a great photo, look at their eyes, just beautiful! Excellent make and take I must say.

hugs
Wirg

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I've seen a piccy of Patrick, what a handsome young man you have there Trace.

~Jules~ said...

Lovely pages on your blog!
I will be back!
Jules