Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Isn't she gorgeous!

OK yes I am a tragic - but this is about the best photo I got snapped.... isn't she just gorgeous! For those that don't know (is there anyone out there now that doesn't know who this beautiful creature is?) - this is the one and only Shelli Gardner! And this was definitely one of the highlights of an absolutely fantastic weekend - meeting and chatting to Shelli. I just can't believe that she is so down to earth, caring and most of all just a genuine lovely person. She is soooo sweet. And just simply stunning too.... hard to believe this woman is both a busy CEO and a grandmother to many - she truly is an inspiration.....

OK more pics later - but I just HAD to get this one up there LOL!

5 comments:

Deborah said...

I am super jealous of all you girls that got to go to the Stampin Up convention. It would of been heaps of fun.

Paula said...

Shelli has changed her hair again.
Isn't she just an awesome person. I am so unhappy that I can't go to convention this year. But, I will be there next year or else....Next year we will celebrate 20 years in the good ole USA. My first convention was #10. You will find Shelli and Sterling are such wonderful people. There just arn't any better. Happy Stamping!

Anonymous said...

Wow, how cool!

Helen Jolly said...

sounds like you had an awesome time AT
Its great to see someone so excited !!!!!

Anonymous said...

Tracey, you and Shelli could be sisters!!!