Friday, April 27, 2007

About time I know!

Thanks for waiting oh-so-patiently for this.....


Anyway here they are - my lovely new BELLAS.....


Aren't they just adorable? I've been resisting these beauties for ages and ages and finally could resist no longer (actually bought them and a whole bunch of other goodies in a huge buying spree a little while ago ).... but absolutely no regrets LOL!


They have all been mounted on EZMount now, and are awaiting some playing.... that may have to wait until I've finished my swaps for convention though - only 7 more sleeps and counting until Oz's very FIRST SU! convention..... I'm so excited about this....


OK, more to come very soon - I promise to be much better once again at this! My mojo seems to be returning a little, and I have some more news to share with you all - but I have to go and get the 2year old menace now, she's awake and calling for attention!


Chat soon

Trace xxx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-)

Anonymous said...

Oh very very noice there Tracey


so what else -- come on give girl =D

Anonymous said...

Last lot was me

DOH

Flea

Narelle said...

You cant do that to me... hint at something exciting and then leave me hanging!

Anonymous said...

come on AT... do tell!!

Deborah said...

What to start my comment with?

"Oh I am sooooo jealous of your bellas."

or

"Oh Tracey my best friend".

I am going to have to get me some of them bellas one day too. Everyone has them except me. Waaaaa waaaa waaaaaa. LOL. You are going to have a ton of fun playing with them.

Philippa said...

WOW, lots of new stamps :) Very noice :)