Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Watch this space!

Hi all

Sorry I know I've been a bit slack at updating - that black dog has had me good and proper lately. I'm now on different meds so hopefully that will help the problem....

I'm currently charging my camera batteries so that I can upload a photo soon of the wonderful pack of goodies I got in the mail yesterday.... all the way from Canada! Are you intrigued??? I was soooo excited when these arrived..... and yep, they are goodies of the rubber variety (is there anything else worth getting excited over ?)

Will be back posting proper soon I promise... hoping to get into some creating again soon too!

Bye for now
Tracey xxx

9 comments:

Wirginia said...

Oooo looking forward to see what goodies arrived from Canada. Glad you've found your camera AT, and that you are starting to feel better yourself. I hope dd, dh & doggie are getting better too, hugs to ya
love
Wirg

Anonymous said...

hi AT, glad to hear you're feeling better. take care, Tash xx

Narelle said...

AT-

Tell the black dog to go away, the fur dog to stop vomitting and take care of you!

Cant wait to see what you got.....

Anonymous said...

Oh come on woman -- photo, goss -- glad that you have changed your happy pills


Flea

Anonymous said...

Still waiting Missy

Flea

BarbK said...

Hi, I'm Barb from Canada and just found your blog. I'm linking to here on my blog, so come for a visit. I dated an Aussie man once and was delighted!!!! www.barbscardcreations.blogspot.com

Deborah said...

We're all still waiting on some show and tell. :)

In the mean time I have tagged you to tell us 7 things about yourself and list 7 blogs to do the same. Just a fun blog thing to do to get to know each other a little better. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi darl,

You've been tagged :)

Look forward to seeing you at convention!

Cass

Anonymous said...

hee, hee. you've been tagged again (sorry!) details are here http://tashallen.typepad.com/tash_allen/2007/04/tagged.html hope you are well. Tash xx