Sunday, October 08, 2006

Stampin' Up! October Special


Thought I'd better let you all know about the amazing special that Stampin' Up! are offering this month.

If you've been considering joining up as a demonstrator, either to get your stamps and accessories at a discount, or to hold workshops or teach classes, then October is a great month to join!

Stampin' Up! are offering a FREE stamp set, of YOUR CHOICE, up to the value of $79.95, when you order the Starter Kit this month - and you can choose your set from the 2006-2007 Idea Book and Catalogue, or the Mini Catalogue.... you pay only $324 for up to $670 worth of Stampin' Up! product (that's a saving of $346!).......so what are you waiting for???? Send me an email for more information on this great opportunity (and to find out what my personal incentive might be for you).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Evil temptress!!

Anonymous said...

Yep, I'm agreement with Tamara, you evil temptress you lol, I can always 'beg' for money for Christmas I spose.

hugs to ya darl
Wirg