Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I've been tagged!!!!

Deborah from Living in a desert has tagged me:

A - Available or Single: Married for 12 (nearly 13 eeek!) years.

B - Best Friend: Have a fair number of people I call friend – and a couple of besties (you guys know who you are ;))

C - Cake or Pie: Ummmm, do I have to answer this one – I’d say cheese LOL

D - Drink of Choice: Water, coffee, .......oh OK and pretty much anything alcoholic *blush*

E - Essential item you use everyday: Deodorant

F - Favorite Color: SU! – Pumpkin Pie, other – purples, oh and oranges, and pinks and browns, and ooooh – do I have to choose just one!

H - Hometown: Born in Sydney Australia

I - Indulgence: Stamping.

J - January or February: February (my birthday!)

K - Kids & Names: Patrick (9), and Eliza (2)

L - Life is incomplete without?: My children and husband, friends and stamps (not necessarily in that order LOL!)

M - Marriage Date: April 9th, 1994

N - Number of Siblings: One

O - Oranges or Apples: Apples

P - Phobias or Fears: If I told you I'd then have to kill you!

Q - Fave Quote: "We must be the change we want to see in the world” Ghandi…. Oh and I also like “Well behaved women rarely make history” Mae West I think

R - Reason to Smile: my children’s smiles is enough for me

S - Season: Autumn

T - Tag 3 or 4 People: Princess-Tamara, Jenni Oliver, Lavenda, Alisa

U - Unknown fact about me: not sure if I want to share that! LOL (see P!)

V - Vegetable you don't like: Parsnips - ewwwwww

W - Worst Habit: Stressing big time over the little things

X - X-rays: Wrist, cervical spine (neck),ultrasounds, and MRI

Y - Your Fav Food: Chips *blush*

Z - Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Hope I’ve done this right – its my first time tagged!

So now I tag – PT, JenniO, Lavs and Alisa

No comments: