Thursday, May 03, 2007

I'm so excited....

... and I just can't hide it..... I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!

Yep, the very first Australian Stampin' Up! convention starts TOMORROW.... and I really am SO EXCITED (can ya tell!).

I'm really lucky this year - it's being held here in sunny Sydney, and I have 3 other demonstrators about to descend on me to spend the time here in my humble abode - it's gunna be SO much fun. I can't wait to meet demos that I've only chatted to online, some of whom I've known online since before Stampin' Up! It will also be absolutely awesome to catch up again with some others that I have met once or twice... it's just gunna be a blast!

And you know what? Shelli!!! (founder of SU!) will be here too.... I so can't wait to see her and hear her speak, I truly think this is one of those things that you just have to experience - and it all starts tomorrow. WOOHOO!

We also get some fabbo training from SU! naturally - and atttend a stack of classes about our businesses, and get heaps of hints and tips - see lots of new samples, swap with other wonderful demos.... oh and the best bit - FREE STAMPS to play with on Saturday! How awesome is this company? (that's rhetorical - it's the BEST company!)

Oh and an awards dinner too! This is a chock full couple of days I'd say!

Anyway best get going - cooking dinner for the hoards that are about to descend here (and I need to check that the wine and bubbly are chilling nicely!)

Will chat again soon - and hopefully have lots of news and photos to share too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so excited for you -- hugs to all

Cheers
Flea

Sarah said...

Hi Tracey,

You've been tagged!

http://9coacheswaiting.blogspot.com/2007/05/tagged.html

Badbear

Paula said...

I wish I were going to convention with you. They are truly fun. Ours isn't until July.....Have a truly marvelous time....