Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Smart Start!

Stampin' Up! May promotion

It’s a fantastic one if you’ve been considering joining our demonstrator family, as the starter kit is reduced in price to $299.00, for a kit valued at about $585.00! It’s awesome value, and you can customise your kit, changing stamp sets for any of equal of lesser value, and even changing the colour selections! Stampin' Up! has all sorts of demonstrators. From people joining to make the most of the discounts for themselves and friends, to people looking to fund their own hobby budget/addiction, to people looking to add a bit more to the family budget, or saving for a particular goal, to people running it as a business.

This is the promo that I signed up under too – a whole year ago! Oh my goodness, I just can’t believe how quickly that time has flown. I would never have dreamt 12 months ago that I’d be in the position I am now – this is truly the most amazing and gratifying thing that I have ever done. It may sound corny – but it truly has changed my life, and made so many of my relationships grow, both old and new.

If you’d like a closer look at the flyer, let me know and I’ll email one to you. I’m always happy to answer any other questions you might have about becoming a demonstrator too! :) Seriously though – if you have been ‘on the fence’ or considering signing up, now is the time – why wait??? It is an amazing job, I just love going to work now – I still can’t believe that I’m getting paid to have this much fun!

To be eligible to receive the discounted kit price, your Demontrator Agreement forms and Starter Kit order forms need to be at head office by 5.30pm on the 31st May.

No comments: