Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Some scrapping!

I can share this layout with you all now since the competition I created it for is all done and dusted now! lol

I made this for the Little Book of Big Memories competition that was running over at The Little Scrapbook Shop.... unfortunately for me I think I was being extremely optimistic about how long it takes me to scrap!rolleyes The comp involved having to scrap 12 layouts using various brands of products - ie, one brand per layout essentially, the sponsors for the comp - and scrapping some memorable events from 2006 for you. Cath managed to put together some great sponsors and the first prize was a HUGE pack worth $600 eek. But being the shocker at this scrapping lark that I am, I only managed to complete ONE layout - yep just one and that was even with an extension of time too redface. But in my defence I think its a kick-ass layout!!! ROFL!

Lots of the girls managed to complete this in time though.... they are all legends if you ask me!cool The winners were all extremely well deserved though, a huge bunch of fabulously talented scrappers - as well as the major prize, there were 'minor' prizes for each brand too.... you just had to complete all 12 to be in the running for anything cry

Anyway this was mine, and I have to say I'm really really happy with it. The photo was taken by a good friend of mine, and it just defined the moment that I understood my baby was totally growing up - far too quickly. There is journalling on the back of the layout - I might share it with you someday biggrin. The brand used here is Urban Lily with some assorted chipboard from other companies.


Thanks for looking - I have to say this is probably my favourite layout that I've ever done! (I'm really NOT a scrapper lol!!!)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh yes you ARE a scrapper - and a pretty darned good one too!

Jayne Mercer said...

I agree with Tamara you're a great scrapbooker and I love this layout.

doverdi said...

Gorgeous layout! You did a great job with layout. Love it. Thanks for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

Oh that is such a gorgous layout -- well done

Cheers
Flea

Night Owl Designs said...

Hi Tracey, Saw your beautiful baby cards in the new issue of S&P today. Congrats! Sephi

Claire said...

Wow - love it.